meaning of dreams bride

I was a bride and at my groom's place for the wedding. I dont even understand why it had to be at his place since customarily it's supposed to be at my place. While preparing myself to go out to the chapel, i realized that i left some of my makeup. i tried to search deeper in my bags and i found some of the very old makeup. I used it and it was fine. I also realized that i left my dridal necklace and all the jewellery. I used the old jewellery i had and i still looked beautiful. What was most amazing about the whole incident was that i was not provided a change room. i was dressing and doing my makeup in the hall with everyone doing their bussiness. For example, some were cooking while some were just talking. Once i was done and had to go down the aisle, i summoned for my husband to be to collect me so that we walk down the aisle together. He was down at the bar, very proud, he refused to come and said i will get him there. That is, i should walk there by myself. i refused and was very angry, thinking that he does not love me. i decided to go back to my home and went get my staff. the other surprising fact is that this husband to be of mine was in real life, my cousin which i last met over five years ago. i do not even know where he is now, if at all he is still alive.
Other info: i am single and never had a child before. I have been in most relationships which never worked before and currently i am not involved at all.