dream

I dreamt of a lady (around 22-26 years old) twice. She was wearing white t-shirt and a jeans in my dream. My first dream of her was, I was waiting for someone in front of a famous food chain here in our country. A black limousine stopped. She was inside-calling me. It seemed like she knew who I am. I hopped in and when we're inside, she leaned her head towards my shoulder saying, "Don't be sad..." I felt that she's sadder than as I am. She dropped me in front of a mall and when she saw me smiling, she smiled, too. My second dream of her was, I was playing in a beautiful and very wide garden at the back of my secondary school (originally, there's no garden there). She came via a helicopter. I really do not know her but it seems like she is so fond of me. She was so happy when she saw me happy; picking flowers. Eventually, her mood changed. She became sad when she bid goodbye to me. She said that she had many things to do and she told me again what she said before-"Be happy always. Refrain from being sad." I hope you can help me interpret this dream. Who is that lady in white t-shirt. Thanks for your answer, in advance.