meaning of dreams snake bite at the ship

I am a 20 year old female, I been tryiing to decide what I want todo with my life. Most night I spend the night at my boyfriends house but thepast 2 nights I have spent at home in my own bed. Most times I do not remember my dreams but this one is special. I remember alot of it and everything was so vivid and real. This dream has been on my mind all day. Its almost bothering me.
I am on a cruise ship with people I know in the dream but not people I know in my actual life. On the ship there is someone who we all call "Big Momma" and she has a snake and the snake hates me. It always hisses at me and it has these really big fans. the snake bites my friend 1st (I cant remember who the friend is ) and then bites me twice. Once in the footand once somewhere else. After the d\bite on the foot I had to keepstabbing my foot witha needle to make sure the medicine spread before the venom. Then some women walks up as says she knows hoe to take the pain away and pees on my foot. After the bites. Big momma tries to tame the snake. She grabs the snake and holds the neck of it and puts the snake in my face each time she does the snake snapps at me. She beats the snake but it still does the same thing. Finally I gettired of trying and I was away. Then I see the snake in the bushes. I go below deck and hind in the bathroom and I look out the window and all I see is blue water and fish swimming past. And Im floating, like levitating, the room is warm but not hot. Everything seems so real I start to panic. I calm my self down and stop looking out the window. I think Im talkin to my mom but its not really her. Its Mary J. Bliege in a beautiful yellow dress with no sleeves. (The dress is one that I designed in my head a few days ago). Even thoughI dont know her I dont panic. I cant remember anymore but I woke up severl time during this dream and it just picked up where it left off each time.