meaning of dreams friends

 I was dreaming that i'm on a room with five friends. 3 boys and 2 girls. One of the girls is about to give birth. We as friends are helping these friend. One of the boys is Erwin. My exboyfriend, first love in reality and wev'e been together for four years almost 7 years if you'll sum the day we met. We are almost the perfect couple but unfortunately we broke up. And within a month he already had his new girl. It really hurts me a lot. That break up is such a tragic moment of my life iv'e been miserable when it happens but as of now i'm ok. Its been a year since it happened i already accepted it. But the way we separate is really not good. The last time i spoke to him is when we break up until now. We never talked to each other even a simple hi or just smile. I think his mad of me because of what happened to our relationship. But actually i didnt mean it when i dumped him.I know its my fault but GOD knows how i love him. Even up to know. There are no days that i never think of him even a second. Now he still have his girlfrend. Anyway back to the dream, on my dream the moment the baby was delivered i was the one who first carried it. Erwin is happy looking at me the way i cared for the baby. Then he excused me from all our friends there, he wants to talk with me privately. Then we went to the balcony. He was crying and ofcourse me as well. He's explaining things what happened to us.Almost about to say that he still love me. Even he had her new girlfriend. The conversation still not done when i already wake up. I still want to tell many things to him. Cause only in that dream we had the chance to talk with each other.



gothic love