dream king president

; thaks for being of help, i have a reccurent dream almost 4days a week, am always in the company of a king or a president and in the dreams am always their favorite in a crowd of thousands, atimes i cook for them, many a time they say they want to watch me cook or they always want me by when they are eating to eat with them, but i never over step my bounds i gine them tjhe due respect though they bring me closest, am always in their company, royalty or head of states and they always give me all the confidence to do things around, they never treat me like a servant, they always treat me more of a friend or an eqal but am always at their disporsal for required services.
this is going on in my dreams for almost a very long time but this year the frequency of the dream is so high and vivid and lively in my memory when i wake up, what does it all mean