meaning of dreams baby

 A girl and two guys are in my former room of the house I grew up in, trying to take a baby away while I assumed the role of protecting him. Their presence irritates me and while the girl assures me that she�s a family friend the two guys are behaving very relaxed walking around and even take turns in going to the bathroom to take a shower. I don�t recognize any of them.
- While waiting for a decision or something to happen, 3 small turtles are waking up from some sort of hibernation; they come out from a soft fabric basket placed on the upper shelf of the bookshelf in my room and while trying to move around, two of them simply drop off onto the floor but they don�t seem to be much bothered and keep on walking, The 3rd one is still hesitating whether she should let herself drop off or not.
- While still waiting to leave with the baby (apparently by driving) I go out to the front yard (looking like a small, enclosed rural yard with wooden fences all around) and pick and nibble some of the fruits in the tree (the tree was full of fruits) The fruits resemble the cherries but they are darker color and translucent and they taste differently. I believe I gave my father one to taste it.
- I walk outside the fenced yard and a large, bald eagle flying steady above is suddenly darting for a seating seagull. Seconds before it could snatch it, the seagull flies away. The bald eagle flies back up and in a matter of seconds it catches a large pelican by its beak. The pelican�s uselessly struggles for a little while and then the eagle swallows it almost instantaneously.