what does my dream means house

In my dream, I was in a house and I was looking around. I saw my best friend Kurtis and he waved. But this didn't seem to be the actual Kurtis. He was dressed in somewhat of a mime outfit and his hair was black and shaggy. Then a second Kurtis shows up. Its the real one and I start flipping out. I stare at them both and make a break for the door behind me, (one which I had no idea was there) and both chase after me. I'm curious on what's going on. I look around my surroundings now. Its no longer the house nor is there two of my best friends. I'm at a hotel I once went to for a friends birthday party, only its lighter and has and area where it looks to be a bathtub for everybody else. But before I can find out more, I'm in a room now. My mom is stand before me, talking about some nonsense. I turn around quickly and see Kurtis again. He just stands there, smiling and arms across his chest. He smiles again and disappears into thin air with a puff of smoke. And before I can find out why, I am woken up.