what does my dream means forest

I dreamnt that I was walking into a forest and there was a girl sitting ona chair(everything about he looked like me)but I couldnt see her face. She was being interrogated by 5 guys who seem to protected her. She sat in front of a huge circle made of trees, the circle was as long and wide as a house and the guys that where asking questions sat on each side o the circle, I walked past her and past some of the guys (they where dressed in army attire). I was walking to a swing set, then I could see th girl walking towards the swing and when she reached me, we turned into the same person and I sat down on the swing, while the 5 guys where just near by taking care of me.

Then an old intimate friend comes from in front of me, an my thoughts where (what is he doing here). We both where happy to see each other, he tries to give me a kiss as he walks up to me but idont let him, I told him that if those 5 guys catch him they will not let it happen. He stands in back of me and he is about to push my swing, im ver happy and im very happy about it. but he only barely pushes it and I becme disappointed , tlling him why didnt he push theswin , I wouldnt have cared wh would have saw us, he said be " becasue you asked me to be careful".

I get up from the swing and I walk towards the 5 guys and the intire time the just kept an eye out for my old friend. My fiend walks behind me and hugs me I turn around and wejust look at each others eyes, Then I falsely wake up, i kow that i havnt really woke up, and I am standing in front of a castle, it belongs to a well feared vampire , many life times ago. The vampire had been killed ages ago and he died along wit his true unforbdden love.

I stood there it was night time , there was many deputys guarding the castle an so I thought. I look down and im dressed like women use to when supposeably vampire lived in castles. I thught to myslf this is very odd, why hve I traveled to ths place. Then th deputys and their guards seen me standing there andhe rushes to me an tells me "dont worry we shall guard you like we alwasy have, just because the vampire as been dead ages ago, doesnt mean we arent in alert", I was speechless because I had no idea what h was talking about, then I looked up at the castl again and I remembered (like if it was a memory not a dream) i remembered I had fallen inlove with the vampire and he had fallen inlove with me, But our love was forbidden and condemend. My heart ached s much.

Then the deputies felt alarmed, all the castle doors where opening and sayin open, they could not be closed. I hard a voice behindme say " whatever he(vampire) is and has done in that past life will reflect on this one and he made sure he left all the doors open , so there would be no stopping him in getting to you...I felt so happy and relieved that I would some day be with my true love.

Then I really woke up

Other info: those 5 guys warned me about 3 intities trying to make me believe that there was 4 of them and that it was them the reason I have a hard time falling asleep