meaning of dreams school chase

mr.mesa told me to go to his portable and get the key that was under the mail box, open the door, and get his clipboard and do it quickly. So I started to run, through a small crowd of people. And then I heard sean's voice behind me," Jazmin, wait up!" of course I ran faster. Sean chased me and ran into me from behind which made me bump into the railing forthe stairs that go into the portable. " ouch Sean. You needn't be so fast! I'm like a turtle compared to you," I proclaimed. Sean and I sat down on the stairs. " we hardly ever get to talk, jazmin," Sean said. " what are you talking about I say hi to you like every day!" I protested. Sean sighed and then laid down. The sun shone right on his head when he did that and it appeared to transform him. His hair looked lighted and his eyes were full of bright like so they seemed almost flueroscent. " I like talking to you. It's easy. We should talk more," Sean said but he had a slight Irish accent. I smiled. " we should. " I stood up with the key in my hand and when to open the door. " but I like to talk to you when you're laying down. " I added. " why?" sean inquired. " because I can hear your accent(:" and then I kissed my hand and bent down and put it on sean's cheek, but while I was reaching for his face he said " no don't. " but I still did. "ouch!" "Sean, what's a matter?" " can't you see for yourself?" and suddenly I did see, where his cheekbones were on his face, he had a bunch of stratches and on his nose too. " SEAN, what happened to you?" " dirtbiking. " and then Orlando walked by and said" hey buddy, saw what happened to you, hope you feel better soon bro. " and then I looked down at Sean and he was healed. ------ and then I woke up.