meaning of dreams kiss

My dream is in essence about a girl which i like, we slept together a few months ago, and were kind of "seeing eachother" for about a month after that. Since then, it's been quieter, but i feel very attracted to her each time she comes back into my life. We go to the same college, so occasionally i bump into her, and we get on well. She's really flirty, and is apparently "seeing" someone else now, but i'm not certain because she doesn't act like their together from what i've seen. Anyway on with the dream...
The dream starts with me walking down the road which goes from my secondary school to my Dad's old house, one i spent from about age 7-18 living half the time in (my parents are divorced, but i'm an university now). It is a main road and it is empty when it should be busy that time of day. I appear to be walking with some of my friends, but i don't seem to be actively talking to them, although i can hear chatter. The girl, we'll call her P, is walking ahead of me with some of my friends. At this point I am slightly behind, and I walk faster to catch up. However I am cautious in the way i walk because i feel like i should call out her name and greet her or something like that. So i think i run up to her and in a friendly/flirty way do a greeting which i often do to her in real life. I think i put my arm around her as well.
At this point the dream seems to become a little more obscure and blurry to my memory. Something is said about a bomb. It could have been me joking about how there might be a bomb on the road or something. But just then a large number of policemen carrying guns pull out of police cars that were coming from the direction of the school. Again, the dream becomes a little blurry, but the police warn us that there is a bomb threat and we have to be kept for investigation. We are all on our knees with guns pointed at us. Yet somehow i am not afraid, instead, I think that this is normal.
The dream becomes a little hazy at this point again, yet P (the girl i like), is not in the dream at this point. It almost seems like a flashback in the dream. I am walking down the road, and the same thing happens with the police and the bomb threat, only slightly further down the road. For some reason the police make us keep our feet flat on the ground, but our hands as well, on our backs, kind of like the opposite way a child crawls. While the police are busy doing investigative things, the National Guard pull up. While the police look like regular English police officers, the National Guard are wearing berets and look like the French Army from a WWII war remake. They step out of a van kind of like an American SWAT van, and have very large automatic weapons, much larger than the police. There seems to be a conflict of interest, the police and the National Guard are arguing about whose "case" it is to solve. People have lined the streets at that point, in the same way as they would for a parade of some sort. The whole situation becomes quite heated however i feel no fear at all. The same situation then happens again! The flashback for the 3rd time, but slightly down the road. At this point i mock the police and national guard saying something like "again, honestly you guys!". For some reason again i am not scared, in fact, i feel totally at peace with the world, almost like no one can hurt me. It is not that i do not care about the police taking my life, because they could have done, i just have no fear and have total inner peace.
Just then however, P comes back into the dream (it appears that she was "held hostage" with the group of people i am with, who incidentally all appear to look a lot older now), and her and a friend of hers who I don't know, but looks a lot younger, suddenly flee down the road to the direction of the school. All of a sudden the police and national guard seem to disappear, and over the hill comes P and her friend in a really old novelty car from a 1940s movie, dressed up in hilarious clown costumes with stripey trousers, excessive amounts of make-up, and a comical wig. The crowd of people appear to be cheering, but i am so focused on P that i do not hear anything. I see the car roar up beside me and it does not stop. However i knew that it would not stop and that she is heading for my Dad's house. I run along side the car, and even though the car is going very fast, i am running the same speed as it, but i am going slower. This does not make sense in real life but it does in the dream.
I suddenly get an overwhelming desire to kiss P, it is the only thing i want to do. What she did was so hilarious and funny that the only way i can show my feelings for her is to kiss her. I am very close to my Dad's house now, and for some reason i begin to run in slow motion. My mind is working at the exact same rate as before but i can feel my body moving in slo-mo. I look down at my legs and hands and imitate some action-movie style running of moving really slowly an exaggerated. The desire to kiss P is still intense, but she is not next to me and more, and as i run up the pavement towards the road which my Dad's house is i wake up.
I awake in my bed and i am not sure why i have woken up. Perhaps it is because people say when you wake up before you kiss someone in a dream it means you are confused about how they feel about you. Or maybe it is becuase i needed to get up then, or maybe someone made a noise upstairs. I am not sure. All i know is i have never felt such a strange array of emotions in one dreams. I am not in love with P, but i was in the dream. Also, i had total inner peace during the "hostage" situation, and felt no fear. I was never angry, and looking back on it, the whole dream seemed to be filled with joy. However, waking up i felt sad because i couldn't kiss her.
Thankyou for reading, and i hope you can answer some of my questions!