meaning of dreams matteress

i had a dream last nite that me and my husband were sleeping on a matteress on the florr but it wasnt in our bedroom and i was looking through my cell phone then i seen a ghostly figure and it was my grandpa he had grey hair and he has been dead for over 10 years now i was young when he passed away anyways he started talking to me and told me i need to be strong for my grandchildren and i said what do you mean i dont even have my own kids yet and im only 26 too young to have grandkids lol then he said you will have a baby and i said when he said im not sure but you will have a son and then i woke up so i wish i could interpate this its so weird i havent dreamed about him in years and im currently trying to conceive have been for a long time now but no luck and im not pregant at the time either any ideas?? thanks