meaning of dreams evil fear

First dream, i had seen my boyfriend looking at another female (i think). in anger, i started to walk away from him when i seen a snake. but the snake was in half-not dead, or gruesomely cut in half but just smaller in size. i dont like snakes so i was a bit surprised but i walked on with a thought that there arent supposed to be snakes in hawaii. the scene changed where i was in a house and a little girl said there was a dead ghost with two screws on his head. i just laughed nervously and tried to brush it off like she was joking. then, fear and bravery, i yelled out that he/she was not welcomed in the house and to leave. then a few puppies came from nowhere and i believed it to represent demons. i kept yelling out but my voice would soften until my mouth would open without a sound. then my boyfriend's brother came in the house to go upstairs and i desperately tried to have him help us. he smirked evilly and started to walk past me when i grabbed his arm, and his face had a look of recognition and he somehow got the puppies to leave. i woke then and refused to fall back asleep. when i finally did, i had a continuation of the dream- i feared that i had been cursed with a demon and i frantically looked to cure it. my boyfriend's friend understood and warned me of certain things about how snakes represent demons and satans. idk why but he started talking about spiders and i wasnt sure if it was a tarantula or just a really big spider. it wasn�t all black when it appeared but a lil colorful. i remember it had some yellow. He warned me of spiders that crawled on my bed to enter into my...private. kinda odd but i searched under my bed to find spiders crawling up my bed. swarm of small spiders appeared and started attacking him. by then, he was micro sized. he was ripped to pieces. i ran to find more answers to get rid of what evil or demon is trying to capture my soul. me and my boyfriend found a letter posted on the wall by a young psychic(?) with my nickname specifically written to me. i only remember anything but the dear (nickname), and the rest i cannot remember. but i had the dreadful feeling that i have been cursed and the letter depicted no hope and no good news. then a female turned up (kind of looking like emily rose) i freaked out because i had thought that was how i was going to end up like. my boyfriend still stood by me with no fear and told me everything was going to be ok but i knew it was just a lie to cover up what was really happening.

the reason i am so terrified is because, i have heard from him about a friend of his that had a wife who had a demon following her (real life) and another friend of his who can see demons and whatnot. the demon wanted her for himself and manipulated her emotions where to a point she would becoming hateful so she'll be alone. the woman suffered a brain cancer in the middle of her brain with no cure of brain surgery and eventually she died in a hospital. my boyfriend's psychic friend was there when it happened and the demon was perched on the head of the bed who kept muttering in old language that she was his. she passed away and he had taken her. does this dream mean bad omen for me as well? i do not wish to suffer same and i want to know if there is an evil entity following me and what steps to take to be on the right path. i was so terrified, i even prayed god for strength and his love. please give me answers!