church meaning of dreams

I was going home from church with my dad then he disappeared. I didn't think anything of it. Then when I got home it was the normal scenery. Except at my grandparents house a new family moved in. (I live next door to my grandparents with my dad.) So I don't know how it happened, but that new family kept trying to get me. Well taylor lautner was part of the family. So when everyone left. I went up there and found my grandpa dead. My grandma was on the bed asleep and I woke her up and my dead grandpa was following me. So me and my grandma go downstairs and there's taylor lautner. Then he I try to call 911 and the call just wouldn't go through. By that time my grandpa is gone. Then after awhile of taylor lautner trying to kill me. He grabs me ands puts me on the back of his motorcycle and says he's trying to save me. Then the next thing I knew we were banging and running away married then I woke up.

im pretty sure it was taylor . the whole family i didnt know at all. they werent familiar at all. if it wasnt taylor lautner then it was a stranger too.