disney cruise dreams

It was me and my kids on a disney cruise my daughter was 13 and my son was a new born.

My daughter was off doin her own thing where my son was in the suite takin a nap and I decided to step out and look at the water and get a breathe of fresh air. When I went out I over heard the crew in an uproar so I went to see wut the was speaking of and I seen a huge tidal wave approaching the ship perhaps 10 to 15 minutes away. And I knew we was all goin to drown.

I made a spllit second decision to either find my daughter and bring her to where my son was or go directly to where he was.

My daughter being unrulely and all I didn't take me any thought to choose my son over my daughter I immediately bypassed any and everything and went to where my son was to hold, comfort and spend my last moments with him.

When I had awakened this really disturbed me. Because I didn't understand why I made such a decision the way I did, for I love both of my children and can't imagine not thinking of a way to incorporate the two of them together.