car dream

I dreamt that I was back to 5 years old and my family had bought a new 2 storey link house and I was in a room in the upper floor changing clothes. When I looked out the window which is hanging with white curtains, I saw a young lady holding the hands of her daughter both wearing white dress in the room of the house next to ours staring back at me smiling. I told my mother about what I saw and in the dream, we were informed by other neighbours that the woman and the child I saw actually used to live in the house next to us and few years back the lady committed suicide with her daughter when she found out that her husband had secret affairs. The news is that the lady threw her daughter out on the road at a car driving pass and she then threw herself out as well. Both the lady and her daughter died being crash by the car.