meaning of bathroom dreams

My crush and I were sitting in my bedroom on the floor leaning against eachother looking out the window at the stars. We could see tons of stars and satalites shooting by. Then all of a sudden we were in his truck about to get on the highway and we drove by a mcdonalds that had a huge line at it, my crush told me that he needed to put his sister to bed then he would take me home. Then we were at his house and me and my parents went across the street to a different house to talk to them about crack cocaine (my parents have a ministry to help people with crack cocaine addictions) while he went into his own house. Then all of a sudden I was in my crushes house at his bedroom door it was closed so I opened it to look inside and it looked exactly like my little sister's bedroom except he had a few animal cages in there. He had a twin size bed and on top of it was a flat rectangle pillow type thing but it was bigger than a pillow and there was a bed sheet crumpled up at the end of the bed. Then we were having a birthday party for his sister and we were having dinner but my crush wouldn't sit next to me and I couldn't figure out why and I was eating some cheesy potatoes that were very delicious.