meaning of ballroom dream

I’m in a beautiful gown in the centre of all the attention in the middle of a ballroom. It seems to be in the 1980’s. I am envied, beautiful and comfortable with everyone. My mother and grandmother are in the other room, yet no one but me acknowledges their presence. I am not necessary looking for a husband, yet I find many. A young, handsome man about my age is interested. We chat, and I grow to like him. I leave the party and head to my mother and grandmother. I tell them about the young man, and they are not happy. They want me to marry someone like me. I return to the ball and the meet another young man; I believe he was a twin of the first man. He is handsome, but rather than shy like his brother, he is confident, cocky and charming. I like him as much as his brother. I leave to inform my family about this new young man. My mother and grandmother have yet to smile. I don’t care, I like them both. I return to the party to find it is time to choose. I don’t know who to choose, I like them both. They both like me very much. It is not clear who I had chosen. I wake up.

This dream is new and so different from myself. I'm not usually comfortable around so many people. In my dream I was the same age, 15, yet I was allowed to marry.