meaning of dreams wings

well i had this dream since i was young and i am 21 now in this dream i meet with an older women and she calls me the fallen one and in the dream she always takes me to the same place it has a water fall with a flat stone with carvins on it going up the middle of the water fall making it turn in to two and the water gathers in a small pound at the botton. the women calles me the fallen one over and over again and she tell me many things i the dream in witch i can never make out what she says when i wake up and i have had this dream probly since i was a very young kid and it always is the same but one time it went on longer and the older women from my dream said you are here to do a great task and she then does something to me witch makes me grow black angle wings from my bag and then i am flying some where over a city in ruins and i see trains full of people who are chained up and i am flying in a hurry to reach some place