meaning of dreams fear of heights

The first part of my dream I'm in a mall, (which I never go to), I feel lost and then find myself trying to find a way out. Once out, I am looking at this almost haunting type of large mall like building surrounded by greenery/mountains, etc... I ask for help to take me to the other side to find my car. The next part of the dream freaked me out. I'm lying in what I think was grass narrator beside two canyons and there are guys below having some type of party, I'm afraid though. The dreams continue and I'm in a van, and it begins to fall rapidly. In the dream, I felt like I died Then I wake up with this man walking me through this strange fantasy type of forest with blue flowers and bell shaped trees, it is such a unique dream, I'm trying to draw these images and may write it as a fiction story. The only part of the dream that fears for me is the falling, and the heights, I am very afraid of heights, and have been abused once before (as a young woman). I also dream a lot about lions, lol. Ok this is my most recent dream. My mom, and oldest son and I all share something, a very strong bond, knowing when we have a problem, my son sees things and my mom does too, I don't really see things that happen, I do get a flash from time to time, and get a feeling (weird) I know, does this have anything to do with the intensity of a dream? Just wondering One more thing,. . Ok, thank you for allowing me to post this. I'm a literature/socialogy buff, and have no clue about what dreams mean