meaning of dreams fight

Hi good day Dreamland, If you can interpret my dream, i will appreciate it very much. Well my situation is this, my girlfriend and I had a fight and we're almost to break up but because she still loves me so she didn't break me. Our situation is we're in lie - low, we're not allowed to make telephoning everyday. Dec 06, 2009 i went to nap around 2pm. I really remember my dream cause it is about my girlfriend. I went to their place, it is far from my place about 3 hours travel in reality. I think the time zone is night. When i arrived to their place, i sneakily climbed and looked in the fence, i saw five women, my classmate in college, my girlfriend and i don't know who are the other three. my classmate went outside and threw a trash, i fell in the fence, but i'm still okay. Then she saw me and she was very happy. We talked then we went in a motel, but in each room that we enter, it is occupied. then we saw one room, we talked to the receptionist then i talked to the receptionist and told him that can you give us the room immediately cause i'm very excited. then man speak so fast that i could not understand it and we just entered the room and lie down and we talked of over night stay. i can still the voice in my dreams and when i woke up i hear the voice of my brother speaking so fast like the receptionist in the dream. In reality we went in motels twice. What could be the interpretation of my dream? Others say that if you dream of something, the situation will be inverted. what you have dreamed will be reverse in reality.