jungle dreams

had a dream where I was out in the middle of a jungle, and all of a sudden I run across this big tomb/catacomb entrance made of stone (like an egyptian tomb minus the sand). I walk inside all by myself, and soon find that I cannot find my way out.I have this strange feeling that I need to find the center of this maze in order to get out. While, I am about to fall off a precipice at one point my new boyfriend comes out of nowhere and saves me.
After this point my boyfriend stays with me as we have to figure out puzzles and different obstacles on our way to the middles. All the while encountering large beasts and dinosaurs.
Finally, we reach the center of the maze and find ourselves wondering what to do next. The room is solid stone, and soon our entrance to the center is concealed. Then, to my surprise the walls start to lift and we are inside of a glass bubble being watched by my family. They just smile as if they've planned this whole maze, and I feel exceedingly frustrated that I thought my life was in danger.
After fuming for a few minutes I start towards my family, and the floor falls out beneath my boyfriend and I. That's when I woke up.