meaning of dreams college bible camp

In my dream, I was at a large gathering of some kind, inside a college. I was standing next to a guy named Cullan whom I met at bible camp and fell in love with as did he fall in love with me. (However, I have a boyfriend already who I love even more. Since then, I have only seen Cullan once more and found out he got a girlfriend after camp. I'm no longer allowed to talk about him in my boyfriend's presence.) I all of a sudden turned to him and kissed him, my mind knowing, but not caring, that I had a boyfriend who wasn't present. He then handed me a ziploc bag full of pills and told me they would help end this crush on him. I was pretty much heartbroken. My friends then showed up and started scolding me for kissing him. I then proceeded to get on a bus with many different stangers and started driving away. Not out of site of the campus, the bus broke. Everyone got out and sat against this wall of trees. I sat next to this guy I didn't. I had the STRONGEST urge to kiss him, but an outside-of-my-dream thought told me that I wanted to see where this dream went. All of a sudden, everything started crashing down. The world was literally falling down around me like it does in the movie 2012. The guy I was talking to became a superhero and was going to stop this villian that was causing this crumbling world. In the next second, we were both inside a crumbling mansion that was all black and white. It looked like an old horror movie. We were looking at an old television that had people screaming and the villian (who looked like a man with weird antlers) walking out of the room. We looked at this clock and I realized we didn't have much time until we were done when the minute hand swung back about half an hour. The superhero guy then said, "Oh good. We have more time now." And that was where my dream ended. This is the first time I have remembered my dreams when I wake up in a LONG time. Other things going on in my life are that my boyfriend is eight hours away and I only get to see him every month or so.