walmart dream

i rarely very rarely remember my dreams..but this one i rem every detail i find it very odd..it bothers me.
My two sisters and i decided to go to walmart. We park the car in a parking lot.In order to get into the walmart you have to walk through a series of alley ways ...as your walking through some are hallways.It sorta like a maze.We go into the store. For some reason i stay up near the cash registers and wait for my sisters.We leave and were walking through a alley that looks like a street it has houses and a fire hydrant.Im holding one sandal in my hand and hopping around..i rest my bare foot on the ground and cut my foot by stepping on a piece of glass. I realize i lost my phone i go look for it......i run up to catch up with them. then i realize i left my sandal that i was holding behind i go back to go get it. I run up to the same spot in the alley way that looks like a street. As i turn the corner im in a hallway...in a dormotory.I see a bathroom i go in use it.As im in the stall more and more girls walk into the bathroom. I hear them talking and realize they are girls from higschool who i hate..i finish up and run out of the bathroom not washing my hands.I left my sweater behind but dont bother to run in and get it i just keep walking down the hall..i pass three guys and i overhear them calling me fat ( which im not) i keep walking and even though im way down the hall i hear it as if they are right next to me...i turn the corner and im out of the maze.I cross the street and go to where the car was at its gone.My sisters left me. I try calling them they dont answer their phone...i see a grocery store and start walking towards it ..in the parking lot i see someone holding a chain and on the other end of the chain is a huge lion huge..i run into the grocery store.and everyone is crowding around they bring in the lion. i start to panic and make sure im no where near the animal....then more animals like cheetahs and hiyanas come in and the zoo ppl are just holding them by a paw and walking them around so ppl can see. I see my mom and i run up to her.she tells me " your sisters told me to pick u up." At that moment i feel relieved and calm.
i sorta woke up but fell back asleep again
im at my middle school...and the bus leaves me..I go back into the school stay in the bathroom im putting on makeup and its really really quiet.Its a lil creepy theres a huge round couch in the middle of the bathroom and i lay on it an fall asleep. I wake up and im in a hotel room with a bunch of my friends.My phone rings and its my mom "ill be there in one hour..to pick you up".
My aunt and uncle from colorado bust through the door (apparantly my mom didnt come) and call my name i gather up my things and get into their van.My two sisters are there as well as my cousin..who is not from the same family side as my aunt and uncle.My cousins friend.is also there. We are driving home...but they all decide they want to go to disney world...my sisters are ignoring me..they're talking to my cousins friend i get mad and make fun of my cousins friend.We keep driving i tell my sister disneyworld..or disneyland is in acapulco mx.Thats like five hours away ..(apparently were in mexico)...we tell my aunt and uncle.Were about to turn around we see some cliff thingy we park. My uncle goes over to the edge and then we all look over all i see is water. My uncle goes back to the van and grabs something then runs up to th eedge and jumps everyone is laughing but i start to panic. They run down this path and i follow behind pretty soon the path meets water and everyone starts to walk in. I stay behind and they swim up to a cave and go in.I jump into the water and swim into the cave. I walk up onto some rocks and notice there are tons of ppl sitting around and talking. I walk over the rocks and go back into water and swim some more..pretty soon im in a open area surrounded by cliffs and a huge water fall there are tons of ppl like tons just sitting around i see my sister i swim to her were talking in spanish. Which i rarely do. I get hit by a rock...i look up and someone says it actually hit her i throw one back........they start throwing huge rocks at everyone. Everyone swims away screaming i hear the guys say that are throwing rocks..if it wasnt for you all ...then i cant hear the rest but in my dream i know they are muslim extremists. I dont know how but in a sec were back at the van and this is when i start to wake up.
Other info: I have dreams like this one all the time...i just dont always rem every detail in order ...with this dream i rever everyting i find it odd its a first