village in Greece Dream

Last night i dreamed that I was trying to get to my village in Greece (i am in Sydney) which is located at the back of a mountain, to get there you have to pass 3 other villages and its a long way to walk.It was night and I was walking passing each village and i wasnt scared because the light from the houses gave me comfort.The dream fast forwarded and i found myself not far from the village but it was pitch black, i wasnt going to go any further as i am terrified of the dark but i remembered i had my mobile phone with me which gave me a tiny bit of light. I looked at my feet and i could see that i was walking down the dirt road (only now its actually cement) and next to me there was what seemed to be a female Leopard, i was afraid at first because, before i switched to this dream, I was dreaming that the leopard was protecting her cubs from me. In this dream it was next to me but its like it was guiding me or protecting me, with her there was a small, maybe 6 month old cub and something made me look back and i watched her pick up another tiny cub with her teeth what looked like a newborn. I felt safe at that stage but i was still uneasy of the dark. Eventually i came to the village but just before i did i almost made a wrong turn to go down the mountain and something told me that was not the way. The leopard vanished before i got close to the houses, and i eventually came to were i was staying, which of course, like most my dreams looked nothing like the real place.

I am a 25 year old female and have been experiencing nightmares and Sleep Paralysis basically since i was born. I have a fear of the dark, ever since i can remember myself, i have never been in a relationship and that frustrates me lately and i've suffered from depression for almost 10 years and no im not on meds. I always have dreams that make no sense whatsoever including catastrophes, some which have actually come true. But i would like to know what this dream means.