meaning of school dreams

I am a 22 year old married woman, no kids. I have these recurrent dreams that I am at school. I have had these dreams for a long time now. It's not a nightmare they are just dreams. I have dreamed that I'm single and go to Elementary school, Secondary school, or High School and I always see my school mates and some teachers in my dreams and I talk and even yoke with them. I have also dreamed that I'm already married but for some reason I have to go back to school, I even see myself with my uniforms from school. These dreams didn't bother me that much before but now I'm just really curios on why do I dream that almost every three or so nights a week. Somebody please help!

I finished High School but didn't go to University because I didn't want to, so it's not like I DESIRE to go back to school