relationship and ocean dreams

i've been dreaming of a wide ocean lately(it was i think 4 times already) for those early two dreams i had, i'm inside this big ship wandering around looking for my mother and i ended up in a big pool inside that ship and i could see them enjoying splashing waters, i was invited to but i prefer to stay away and i suddenly see myself inside a place where hard machines pumps are heard and seen.and the third was i'm floating in the sea like i and those other 2 person(i dunno them) were in a race. at first i ignored all of them but this fourth dream i had is different a bit, i am watching the ship now and we are both in a deep water. then as i turn around i found myself with my boyfriend and sister in our mom's bedroom which was the actual pace i'm sleeping together my sis. the weird thing there is that my boyfriend is making me jeaous through my sister kissing her legs and we like broke up in that dream.. it kinda bother me though cause right now were a bit unstable in this relationship. thnx