unsettling swamp dreams

This is not my first time I have been in an unsettling swamp.
In these same swamps of Louisiana. At least that's what I first assumed when I awoke...the place had the compelling atmosphere as did most of my dreams but I feel it might have something to do with my present dreams of the swamp.In the {first} dream...it seemed I was to be in Louisiana; right in the middle of a horror movie.I saw a woman screaming in a kind of way any typical damsel in distress would scream from the sight of a horrible monster.But a monster wasn't the case. The scene was black and white. Horrid vegetation surrounded the raised houses built over the swamps and Creole people swept there porches. A vision quite unsettling. But the feeling was quaint.The fragile woman had just witnessed a Creole man killing a small boy in the woods of a swamp.But I feel they were already dead to begin with. [Ghostly and repetitive projections of the horrid memory.]She ran screaming franticly back to the Creole people, telling them what happened. {My memory of this past dream has become quite vague}but I believe the people continued with their pointless sweeping. as if the woman was not even there...sadly that is all I remember of that dream and I'm not sure if it has any thing to with the other two swamp dreams;but if it does, I will have a missing piece to a perhaps life changing puzzle for my reality.

Visions of a Journey
In this second swamp dream, it was mostly semi-quick visions.{this might not be the most accurate}What I recall of it, hues of grey in the trees, sky, and muddy waters, a mixture of fog and shadows blended together in the wood's background… the feeling of it all was mysterious and disturbing. {Disturbing in a way viewed by other people, in my view this is what I call mellow.}




Quick visions of a journey through my eyes. And a fade to black.Suddenly... a visual of lush bright green moss fields around a literally breathe taking birds eye view of gothic ruins covered in abundant plant life.And behind it green and autumn trees in darkness; all in the light of a morning sun rising from the far right side of the sky.In the moment I knew it was a dream. But the quick sight of that beautiful place...well in my best words the feeling felt unearthly and I say this very literally.Since I was awake and still dreaming this I was aware of my senses. Hearing, touch, taste, smells.It might have just been a hallucination. Like the time I was sick and I was lucidly dreaming that I actually I was holding the television remote and feeling the buttons.But this feeling....felt like it actually "touched" my soul. [During the sight of it I felt I couldn't breathe as I slept]When I awoke, I had hoped I would dream this dream again.But the next night I did not.it was only the morning after that I did; but for some odd reason the lucid and vivid dreams only happen when I was asleep in my mothers bed, which was around 7 in the morning.Not in my own bed in the comfort and sanctuary of my own home. Perhaps the reason for that is because of my silly reason of putting in a movie before I sleep and not watching it at 12 o..clock at night...the noise from it might have interfered with my dreaming session.Whatever the case...as I tried so very hard to start dreaming again that morning in my mother's bed. I could not,
{too may thoughts.} I only started dreaming when I stopped trying to anticipate them.Then it began. My lucid dreams.{ Dreams that allow me to take control of some situations that might occur.}

Morbid Wonderlandthis dream was most bizarre. But is one in particular that I hoped for long ago.A twisted version of Alice in wonderland. Twisted indeed. But alas my memories of these dreams that only were this morning have become quite vague as most dreams do.I only remember the vivid and compelling parts.This dream was very psychedelic. I didn't wander in woods as Alice did until the end of the dream. But the curious part wasthings happened in the exact order of the book "Alice's adventures in wonderland." until I took control of a situation.My Alice fell a long way but not seeing shelves with maps books and marmalade.Something even more curious. She was falling through a changing checkered ambiance along with other falling objects that I could not make out.Then it was fading to black.and the little room that my Alice could not get into made her feel so terrible she took a razorblade and slit het wrists crying madly...but I feel that I made her do that, for you see, it was my mad desire for a twisted wonderland dream and my semi-conscience control over the events. {But this isn't how I wanted to envision it. not in psychedelic colors that looked like it came off of a hippie poster. }That's when all things came out of order and i met the queen early. Only it was not the ridiculous red queen from the story of Alice's adventures.the red queen was maleficent from sleeping beauty. {The evil villainess who created a spinning wheel and spindle on which the princess, Aurora, pricks her finger and falls into a deep sleep.}Her patience with my Alice's obnoxious crying and cutting made her as irritable as the original red queen that ordered decapitation to those all around her.Only maleficent ordered that my Alice be dismembered.So she was taken apart like a little doll which was what her dismemberment looked exactly like.Her limbs were put into different maroon colored barrels and her head and torso were put in to a separate barrel.Some how she was put together but stuck in the little house like in the story.Then it was a complete fade to black on to the next dream...
The swamp dream.

Unearthly Destination
It was the daytime, perhaps mid morning in the same grey, desolate, and depressing swamp.
Only this time an elderly Creole man appeared as if ripped right out of a grainy black and white movie and projected before me. I said to him,
"Sir, do you know of that path right there?" I pointed at a muddy man made path that stuck out in the bleak darkness.
It looked very thin; like it was covering a giant hole for me to fall in to.
{When I saw it I had a strong feeling that I had seen it before; possibly in the last dream of the swamp.}
When he spoke the words became visions. Like a flashback scene in some movies.
"That there path is what you need to take to get to ----" he said. The word I can't remember but it was the name of the gorgeous ruins that I once saw before. And it felt like I herd it before like it was the name of a famous place or something in that case.
I woke up but yet still dreaming. Having this extremely convincing feeling that it was real but in the very back of my mind I knew it wasn't. I got out of bed and asked my mother if there was such a place called, ----- in Louisiana. Her answer was blurred.
"and beyond there is a place something more," he continued. I then saw a place shrouded in darkness just north of the beautiful ruins. I wanted to know what it was however he did not give me a clear answer. Nonetheless it compelled my curiosity in the way you would feel to know what its like to do something you have always wanted to do but was forbidden. A temping sin if you will.
After he spoke I crawled through the mud to get through the path; only using the muscles in my arms to pull my way through. Staying no more than on the left side for fear something terrible might happen if I crawled through the middle. [perhaps what he said had something to do with why I was crawling]
Glimpses of myself being in the man's house on top of the swamp appeared and went as I was crawling.
It was in a gray hue [as was everything else] completely made of dead wood. I was in the small bathroom and I saw a mirror; however this vision lasted not even half a second so I could not see what I looked like in it. The dream then faded to black.
I abruptly opened my eyes; a reason I did not have as to why but I started to wander back into my realm of dreams almost instantly.
I was on my knees on top of the lush marsh ground that was completely covered with velvet green moss like an ever green meadow that lead to my goal destination; the ruins.
It was so much to bear. The sight of it itself felt too immense to handle. I started to feel weight on my heart {in real life as I was dreaming.} the ground I sat on began to shake like an earthquake, moving up and down. I 'literally' felt an unworldly force pulling my soul away from my body the more I looked at my beautiful destination. [In reality I was slowly starting to feel like I couldn't breathe as I dreamt this.] and as my soul was being taken I saw a face of some sort in the darkness. Like a shapeless visage in the air.
Then it was fade to black…
And I really did wake up.