meaning of pregnant dream

I had a dream that I was pregnant in some other country or apartment other than where i am living now. My sister and my father were in the dream. Suddenly I was going into labor and i experienced so much fear!! No one had called an ambulance for me or even taken me to the hospital, I gave birth in the bathroom. It was the most gruesome experience ever!!! I even had to cut my own umbilical cord with a pair of scissors that i used to sell. i remember being afraid if the scissors were dirty or not. my sister watched some of the process take place in the bathroom and she got extremely nauseated and left. But when I held my baby in the air, it was like nothing in the world mattered! I loved that baby with all my heart and soul and i suddenly lived for my child (boy) and i would have given my life for him. He looked like my boyfriend with tan/dark skin but it was very soft and his eyes were gorgeous!! and he did not cry or anything! it was as if he knew everything was going to be okay because he was with his mommy. i kissed him on the lips and face and felt so much affection for him even when i woke up from the dream!! My boyfriend was not in the dream though.
Other info: I feel like this dream means so much that i can not understand. Please bring me peace of mind and help me to understand it because it really weirded me out when i woke up!!