recurring dreams mom driving in a car

in my dream i am with my mom driving in a car and she is not paying attention to her driving, she is talking and looking at me. For some reason i am in a dazed state as if i am almost asleep or really tired. I see the crash coming but don't do anything about it, so we crash into the car in front of us at a red light. she continues to drive and says if we crash again we will die because the whole front end will come up to us. So she keeps driving and we end up at a school where i start playing with the little kids, when my mom asks some women i have never seen in my life if there are any good places to eat, the women replies Chico's Tacos is right up the road then i wake up.

I have had recurring dreams i have gotten into a car accident with my mom or both of my parents, it is starting to bother me I am 17 years old and bipolar. i don't know if that has anything to do with the dreams but maybe. I also have a lot of dreams where i am in that dazed state of mind to where i have been so disoriented that i fall down, and sometimes cant get up without help. I just need to know whats going on in my head to make me dream like this. Also if u have time i have had dreams lately where i am dropping children and baby's but the baby is okay, don't understand and no i am not pregnant .