meaning of hospital dreams

So I had the weirdest dream last night. I still very upset over it. It made no sense at all. It started off with me being asked out by an ex friend of mine, I stay away from him because he's betrayed our friendship by hanging out with the company he used to try to keep me away from. (he's always tried to win me back though as a friend, and he's now dating a friend of mine who I'm not so fond off because she's in that company and tried to ruin my life) So in the dream he tells me he wants to date me (when I'm already committed, and that he'll leave her for me) I rejected him. Then next part of the dream is where he and his girl are over at my house, and they have a BABY, their baby. At a point I tell them I'm going to the loo and in the dream I had two windows close by which can get a person in from the loo the bedroom to the loo. So as weird as it may sound they said something like if the baby tries to get in the loo catch it. Next thing I see is a hand from the bathroom window (ex friends hand with the baby) he drops the baby in the loo. Baby falls and the heads bleeding. They blame me for it, like I killed the baby! I felt it was his source of 'revenge' for rejecting him. I then go to my boyfriend for help and somehow I get to know he's had sex with my grandmother. I got so angry at her first and she taunted me saying that I always told her he's so committed to me. (which he IS in real life!) then I got up.This dream has upset me so much. I've also just been admitted out of hospital for acute septic tonsils and I don't sleep well at night, could it have to do with that? WHAT DOES THIS DREAM MEAN?