meaning of dreams devil playhouse

I'm in the devil's playhouse. A house of elastic and oneiric voices coming from all ends. It started as I arrived to the house, pulling up in a car. Then i see a man who lucidly changes to a face in the wall. Inside, i walk up the steps ( a long stair case with a set of both sides of the walls and who's colors pulsated vitality... there was myriads of pink.) I started taking orders from this almighty voice speaking, just so he would have sex with me. The another man, fully dressed in a black suit, kept saying to me "shomo, shomo". Then I am packing, terrified and wanting to leave, but i can't... everything is secure and locked up like a prison. But then i look at the window again and it's wide open so I slide out and start packing the car to which two men in black suits start helping me. It sunny outside until i stop and look at one of the men (now it is very cloudy) and say, "I'm never gonna be able to leave, am I?" He just smiles. and I wake up.