meaning of scary dreams

I am not very into celebrities or gossip or anything but i had a dream that i have had every night for a week adding new information everytime like it is a bit longer everytime. I had this dream on October 14th
It is October 18th and I am walking through the (airport/hotel/New York City) *changes every night* and I run into a guy and we both drop our stuff so we help each other pick up our stuff and I look at him and he looks familiar but i can't place why. He asks for my number so I give it to him and he texts me later that day
this was in the dream but i don't know why but it was october 21st and this guy that i have a class with asked me out for this saturday but i didn't know if i should say yes because daniel and i had been talking practically non stop since we met. (IN REAL LIFE THIS GUY AT MY SCHOOL REALLY DID ASK ME OUT ON OCTOBER 21ST. I WAS REALLY FREAKED OUT)
a couple months later I am dating this guy who happens to be Daniel only its a secret. My friend asks to hang out that night and i say i cant cause i have a date and she asks with who and i say that i have been kind of dating someone for a while now and she asks who so i tell her because that night he is meant to be picking me up to take me to the premiere of his new broadway show (when i started having this dream I didn't even know that he was doing anything besides the harry potter movies until yesterday when i researched it more but it turns out he really is doing broadway) i told her because that was meant to be our first time out in public together but my friend doesn't believe me
a year later on December 12 he calls me and asks what my favorite restaurant is and i tell him what it is but that it is closed now and he says he has to go and will pick me up later for another date. He flies me to houston texas (i've never been there i dont know why there) and he has recreated my favorite restaurants food in a california pizza kitchen that he rented for the night and he tells me that he has been looking into my religion and wants to convert and we talk about that for a while and then he proposes.
A long while later we are in a way nice place in New York with five kids (so our fourth son is named after Daniel *i never knew what his middle name was till i looked it up and found i was right and i have never heard any of those other names before besides andromeda because i really like that one for a girl and heard it in a book a while ago) and i am working in the UN (which i have never considered) and Daniel is more of a stay at home dad cause he works only at nights acting on broadway three days a week.
THE END.
It scares me about all the details and almost made me think it was going to happen the other day but when nothing did I want to know what it really means. Please Please help me it is really scary how many details i didnt know i knew and i dont know where i would have learned them at all.