Halloween movies dream

Recently I have been dreaming about the man from the Halloween movies, micheal myers. In my first dream I was stuck in a house and I always have someone with me who gets away and I get left there. Finally I got the farthest I've ever been and just gave up and I fell to the ground. He was walking up to me and I was crying saying I give up I give up. then he picked me up and gave me a hug and I told him I loved him. Then I woke up. Two nights later I had another dream about him. I was running from him in this hospital. he was trying to kill me with a little garden shovel. he stabbed me a couple times but I got away. later in the dream he was at my house with my eleven year old brother. I was very confused. I walked in and he just stared at me. I told my brother to go to his room and to keep all lights on and to lock the door. micheal then picked me up and took me to my room and told me everything was going to be ok. he then kissed me and I woke up. By these dreams I'm really confused bc I have no idea why he is in my dreams.