police officer in a dream

was an off-duty police officer (not a police officer in real life). And I caught a young girl around 16 years old doing a big 'heist' (of what I don't know ... Money or jewelry). As I was stumbling to put her in hand cuffs another women came out (also involved in the heist). She was a large burly manly woman. She walked right past me with no concern as I told her in a weak shaky voice to stop. I then ran after her and pulled out my gun as she turned a corner. I tried shooting it to scare her but it turned out to be a laser pointer fake gun. So I turned the corner to find her standing with a huge gun pointing at me. She told me to go away. I was terrified of this woman and her gun so I ran into the elevator and went to wait for my plane as if I had seen nothing but still terrified. When I woke up from the dream I still felt that fear. (FYI I am a woman)