sky scraper and police chase dream

The dream started with me walking up to a sky scraper type building with wide exspansive steps made of concrete or marble almost like steps you would see in washington d.c. at a monument or the capitol building. There were a lot of people dressed in business suits walking up and down the steps and in and out of the building. As i approached the stairs and began to walk up them i seen a man in all white preaching but no one else even seemed to notice him and they ignored him. I was drawn to him and as i made my way up the stairs and got closer to him it was clear to me the man looked an awful lot like jesus and he was know staring at me and directing his message at me and so i started to listen but before i could understand what he was saying one of the pedestrians walked up and shot him and continued on their way. Again no one seemed to notice and i just keep walking up the stairs. I entered the building and everything seemed normal. People were mving to and fro as you would expect any busy business center to look. I walke over to the elevator and jump inside. I took it to te top floor and get off. But the top floor was completely different from the lobby where i got in the elvevator at. Whereas the lobby was just a normal lobby the top floor was filled with horrible things happening. The first think i remember were people in suits wearing all kinds of scray masks and running with, knives, chainsaws, axes, and chasing around other people in suits who werent wearing masks. I got really scared and searched for a way out. i was running from room to room and seeing people being killed and tortured and just wanted to get out of there. Someone noticed me and pointed to a place i could use to escape it was like a trash or laundry shoot or something similar and i dove into it and fell all the way down it. but instead of landing on he grounf i landed into a frineds car and we drove off. the city was very strange. the only way i could descrbe it would be like a poor ghetto in mexico with wooden fences, dirt roads, and cars driving around wildly. we pulled up to a corner store and the police started chasing us. i seen a dumpster inside of a enclosement and i ran ther to hide. i heard people running towards me and i lited my head and seen one with a gun pointed at me and right when he pulled the trigger i woke up.


I usually dont remember my dreams and the ones i do are basically nothing more than everyday events and other things that a person would do on a normal day. But when i was 15 back in 1995 i had a very disturbing and vivid dream that i still remeber almost every detail. A little more about me during this time. I grew up in a regular middle class home with a my mom and step father and religion played very little in our lives. We had a decent life and things usually went by smoothly. I did lose a friend around this time and shortly after i had a few dreams that just seemed very different than any i had befoer or since.I grew up in las vegas and never visited or traveled to another area before this dream.