meaning of death dream

I am 15, female. So in my dream I went back to a school i moved from about 2yrs ago. The smae people weren't there thought it was some of my new friends and some of my old closest friends from that school. It was our senior year and we went to the mountains because we lived in the city (in my dream, we live in the country in real life). We rented a cabin and all of us (about 10) pitched in. Even though it was old and crappy and built over a huge crater like the grand canyon and standing on stilts we have tons of fun. Then a storm came and we were all scared thats when we noticed that it was raining dinosaurs and we were in trouble. A lot of my friends ended up disappearing at this point, one got killed from trying to same another and other just gave up. So one of my friends ( that i was in a relationship with for 2 yrs and now not) and i hid in a hollow tree but then that wasn;t safe so he jumped off the cliff and lived, suddenly the cliff wasn't so far down but i was still scared. He told me to jump and grab his hand but i did not because i was too scared and didn't trust him. i died.