ex boyfriend car dreams

i was with my ex boyfriend. we started to have fun. in ways that me have never. his mother told me to paint the other room cause that was going to our daughter's new room. him and his brother took his mother's car. he told me that he was going to be back by 9 o'clock. well he was gone i was trying to find a ride to get paint. well he never came back. it was 8:36 in the morning and i was outside peeing on the sidewalk. then i was in my car driving to the store. i seen him in his Honda with his other brother and his brother's girlfriend. his car wouldn't move. so everyone got into my car. then my dad walked out of the store. my ex and dad circled around each other like they were going to fight. so i jump out of the car and tell stop. my dad walks to his fire-bird and sits down. my ex gets in the car. my dad is passed out while he was starting the car. i yelled dad. he got up and then drove off. i got in the car and my ex and i got into a fight. i asked him where he was and he told me i wasn't going to let her sit by herself all night in one little room. (his girlfriend now)