recurring married dream

i have been getting a recurring dream that i was married to a man and had two girls and in the dream i went to the states to work on a movie and in that time i met a lady, we have become friends and as time went on i cheated on my husband with this girl..we had a on and off romance, but as we got reunited again we finally admit that we loved each other thats when we got married..but the marriage wsnt easy there were constanly ppl interfering in our relationship..she had a duaghter from a previous relationship and my bestfriend didnt accept her in my life..later we finally decided to have a child together and used her egg and my bone marrow t create an embrio..we had a baby girl ..i jus want to know where this dream is leading me..i never found women fascinating but this dream is it telling me things about my future..