good looking guy in a dream

Hello, I'm a 16 year old girl. The latest dream I had involved a guy that I think is really good looking, have only spoken to twice regarding his friend, but I don't really think I have any sort of 'crush' on (but would like to :p). I am on the phone with him in my room and we are talking (he has rung me). He says that he'll just go round to the supermarket and pick up some junk food and then be round my place. I momentarily move the phone away from my ear and when I put it back he is gone. Suddenly he is in my room and so are three of my friends: female best friend, female close friend, male close gay friend. Whenever my gay friend has my attention, the cute guy will try and regain my attention. Thats the main part (and most curious for me) of my dream. The last few months (6 approx), I've had multiple dreams of guys that i find reasonably good looking and better. I'm just curious as to what they mean in relation to me. (Admittedly I broke up with my first boyfriend almost a year ago and have been single ever since).