meaning of dreams: relationships and biblical Canaan

I am dating this guy named Brian. We've been together for almost three years. We are both 16 years old. We haven't lost our virginity yet, but we've come very close to doing so. I love him but lately I feel sort of distant. Over the summer, I thought i was falling in love with one of my best friends Alex. He is so intune with my tangent mind. He and I think completely alike. He and i became pretty close friends over the summer when he was trying to get over a hopeless romance with his best friend jordan, who had Alex wrapped around her finger for 2 years. Lo and behold, she just recently decided that she is just as in love with him as he was with her. They're now going out. I'm not sure how i feel about this. I'm happy that Alex is happy, I would give anything to see him happy and off drugs. But its as if he's been taken from me.
Sorry i haven't even started talking about the dream yet. This is just somewhat of an exposition. I hope someone actually reads all of this.
So in a nutshell: I am in a very serious relationship, in which I'm starting to feel very neglected. Although Alex wasn't in my dream, I can stop thinking about him in my waking life.
I had a dream earlier this week. The time setting was biblical Canaan. I somehow found out, I think through time travel, that a marriage between Brian and myself had been arranged. I came back to what was the present, and i found Brian and two girls (who i sit next to in Music Theory- significant?) involved in some kind of menage a trois minus the actual. Driven by jelously, i tried to separate them by hitting and punching Brian. They started laughing and i stormed angrily into a concert hall. Somehow unbeknownst to me, I ended up back in the future, preparing with my mother for my wedding to Brian. The wedding ceremony took place in the Colosseum and Brian and I were wed by the priest in a giant gerbil ball that was rolling around the Colosseum floor. We were all in the gerbil ball. Then i woke up.