meaning of dreams: race

In my Dream I was in a place two guys were racing to see (lee seugn ki and jack, one is a celebrity and the other is a friend) to see who can race the fastest while carrying three shopping bags each. i was waiting for them in front of an elevator, a boy passed by, so i was asking a boy kid in kindergarten and asked if i was pretty, he said yeah, then went up the elevator, then a high school boy passed by he was pretty cute, and i asked him the same question, and he said i was kinda thick for his taste. i was like what the hell?!. the high school boy went up the elevator and somehow he was back trying to take the elevator again. then i gave the little boy a kiss as he was cute, and i was about to do the same for the high school boy but he was like rejecting it, acting like he was disgusted then and he turned me around and pushed me against the wall, and kissed my like KISSED me. i was like what the hell, and he was like might as well do it right and he smiled.