meaning of dreams: cat, snake and child

I wouldn't normally do this, but it's the second time in the same week that I've dreamt this. The first dream I was trying to catch a snake that kept biting me, it wasn't poisonous. I had to put it in a bag and keep it away from this child i the same room as me, as well as a cat. just now i woke up, i dreamt of this horrible man who abused this little child i wanted to save but didn't, and again there was this cat that kept popping up, i wanted to help that too, but when i was leaving i had to try and escape the alligators, there were two albino ones at the entrance that i picked up by their tails and moved but as i was running to my grandmothers house, all these alligators started running and swimming up to me from the streets and grass, so i jumped on top of a car and i kept screaming, help me, please help me and i woke up sweating and it felt so real. so two dreams in the same week with a child, a cat, and reptiles. what does this mean?