friend dream. meaning of dreams

I had a very vivid dream about a person that at one time was a very special friend. And has since had charges filed against me. The dream was while I was working she came and found me. She got out of her white honda and came running up to me crying and saying Help Me James Please Help. In her car was her dogs she loves very much. as I stood there she was going to her knees and crying more asking for me to Please Help her [ after havinfg a no contact order issued against me] I did not answer her as I was standing there trying to decide what to do several friends and family members seemed to appear out of no where. Before I could answer her I woke up. This was exactually at 4:30 am

I really would like to be her friend again but it may be hard after the way she has done me.