meaning of dreams: father trip

I have dream a trip with my father and other job friends, in the town we werw, we stay in an old house but very clera, with much light, my father was in a wool robe and made friendship with a bird a small pink bird which change its color to red sometimes, my father ffed it and the bird began to pose in his finger, he show me his bird and put it on my finger and show me to feed it, but in that moment the bird fall from my finger and I looked for it in the floor but it wasnt there, just the grain, later I saw my dog with a death animal inthe same place and I thought was the birs, but not, was a mice. So my father and I looked for the bird and I began to whistle by the rooms of the house, we arriver to a room where and old woman was sitted in a rockin chair with a hand glidder blowing out form the room, which has not ceiling, we asked her if she looked the bir but she didnt, so I whistled again and again and I saw asmall pink feather fallin in the room and we very happy saw the bird which came to us. It pose on my father firnger and we walked through another room, very beautiful, with many plants and light and an old woman there ask me to show her the bird, so my father passed to me and when she wanted to pick it, the bird resist and it sank its small clws in my finger, but she took the bird and it was a bit dirty and told me it wouldn live much and thas was female, so she broke its neck in front of me, I couldnt beleive what was happening we were vwry happy because the return of no where of the bird and thios woman killed it. She asked me not to tell to my father it was death, but she keep the bird and we had to go. I saw my father in a dark corner trying to dry his tears, and I felt his sorrow his pity, that great sadness and I told him we had to go. So we approach the door, and get out to the street with the other people we went there, in the dark street we walked at the back

I felt really sad the day after ther dream, worry abouth my father and the meaning of dreams