boyfriend mom meaning of dreams

Last night I had a dream, and the only part I can remember is seeing my ex boyfriend's mom at some type of get together, and I expected her to be excited to see me. I gave her an enthusiastic hello, and she simply said hi, without making eye contact, and walked away. It was almost like she was disappointed in me. It was a devastating feeling, and i want to know where this is coming from. I'm starting to feel like all my dreams make me feel that way.


Recently my boyfriend and I broke up after over a year of dating. I was so glad when it happened, because I was unhappy with how things were. On the other hand, I still miss having someone to be with, and I miss the guy my ex boyfriend used to be. His mom has always been great to me, and I always looked forward to being at his house to see her. She was going to take me out to dinner, but my boyfriend and I broke up before we could.