meaning of dreams space cystic acne

were out in space when we see aspaceship that is unknown. We send alone marine out on his jet pack to investigatea small drone ship approaches andfires a buzz saw into his head. We, enraged,exit the hanger looking for a fight.Fire doesnt work bullets only if youhit the right spot. Epic space battlebetween space 'rines and these drone ships.Hiding near a planets surface under alayer of weird flowers that flow like kelptrying to get the jump on the drones.There buzz saw weaponry tracks and changesdirections in mid air making our casualtiesextremely high. Weaving in and out of the ships in aman against robot dog fight. I manageto grab onto one of the drones whilesimultaniously emptying my clip into it.The first victory against these machines.somehow we end up in a supermarket withthe new aliens who happen to be humansas well. We fight. In every aisle theresdeath. Micheal j. fox is their leader.he has a wife and a daughter who are alsofighting. Im stalking them down the aislespast the detergents and milks. The daughtertrys to hold me back. I strangle her and snap herneck while positioned on top of her as if we were making loveall the while her parents watch. They are outraged.After she's gone i keep stalking them. Find thekitchen utensil aisle and find two curveds blades.They look like Kukri daggers. The wife trys to holdme off. She falls in a fountain of blood. Pieces ofher body are missing as i hack her to death. Bloodcovers my body and drips as i continue to followMichael. He gives up and the fighting stops. Im walkingthrough the survivors and they are scared of me. I AmA Monster.
I work alot and am getting ready to back to my sophmore year of college.