meaning of dreams: buildings

I dream about being on a tall structure or buildings with very narrow stairs and I cannot get down. I have the very same dream almost two-three times a week. I am not sure how did I get up there, but I can't get down. I can't get down those stairs because I am afraid of heights and I don't want to fall. To avoid a fall I keep my self very close to the floor of that structure and get down really slow and steady cautiously if at all I do. I never fall though. Sometimes I also dream of being chased by wild animals and I run onto some high walls or buildings or trees so the animals cant catch me and I save my self. I am not sure what these dreams mean.

I am pretty much insecure of my future for past one year. I am looking for a job and my whole future depends upon that.