meaning of dreams: relationship

2 months ago my boyfriend left me for another girl iam 22 and he is 26 we were in an interracial relationship for 18months,since he left we kept in touch ,i am still in love with him but even if he seems to care a lot about me ,he doesnt seem to love me ,sometimes iam thinking that i should try to get him back ,and sometimes i really feel like i should forget about him and move on because i think he is into his new girlfriend but everytime i try to something is always holding me back and make me feel like i should not give up.so yesterday i had a very confusing dream,in my dream i went to his place and when i got to his door i realise that he didnt give me the keys of his appartment but suddently i saw the key on his door but the key was put from inside and from my side i could see only the extremity and usually in that condition u cannot open the door but without even thinking if it was possible or not for me to open i just turned that extremity and i opened the door as soon as the door was open i got supprise but someone presence in the appartment ,that person also got supprise by me and we both slightly screamed,it was a girl and she was laying on the bed ,she started to tell me how she didnt like the country we are living in (we are all foreigner living in china)and i told her she just needed to get used to ,but inside me i was hoping and wishing that she leave the country because she is my rival ,but the stranger think is that in reality iam a black girl and was dating a white guy and the girl he is dating now is a white girl from his country ,but the girl i met in my dream as my rival was a black girl ,and she didnt seem mad to see me there ,she was supprise but not mad as a rival is suppose to be in such case,when i was with my boyfriend i used to like take care of him alot,cooking for him,cleanning etc ...in the dream despite the fact that that other girl was there i didnt care i started to clean the dishes,and then i woke up ,recently i have been in a big dilemma,letting go or fight ?i have the same weight in both side and i dont really know what to do and i feel like this dream is trying to tell me something,please help me understanding it.i feel like in the dream i had many different feelings but iam not clear about them .by the way that girl in real is leaving tomorrow for her country for 5months