meaning of dreams: party

ok so i dreamed that we were at a party like thing...where there was friends and close family...so then my bofriend said he had to go somewhere. i said ok. so this girl blanca that i think he likes was no where to be seen. so i thought right away they were together! so i went looking for them and in this apartment coming down the stairs almost at the end was blanca n a few steps behind was paco my boyfriend...so i thought they were together and they where walkin far from each other just to make it seem as if they wernt together! so we argued and he said he wasnt with her! i didnt believe him! so i left and he went to sit down wit his family in a chair....and called me and asked where was i n that he wasnt with her! n i hung up...BUT he didnt call back like he usually does he was just sitting there with his family as if nothin as happend!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS!!.......yes we have been havin relationshio problems b/c he told me he wasnt talkin to her but he really was...he said he lied to me b/c he didnt want me to get mad when i told him he can talk to her as long as he isnt flirting....but he still didnt tell me b/c he thought i was going to get mad!! plz send me an interpitation!!!