mean of dreams: wedding

The other night I had a dream that I was standing up to my brothers wedding and myself, his bride and her sister are all getting ready when someone how the discussion changes and we realize that each of us is pregnant, not only is this bizarre but I have no idea who the father of this child could be or how this could have happen because I haven't been with any guy in over a year. Eventually, we get to the actual ceremony and for some reason my brother gives me the ring that marissa is supposed to give to him to hold. Strangely, the ring that I am wearing locks into this one and it seems a few other people in the bridal party also have these types of rings on. Finally the wedding march begins to play but instead of walking slowly down the aisle the bride speed walks to the very short aisle to the alter and the organist has to play super fast to try and keep up with her. Instead of wearing a white wedding dress the bride is dress in a long dark green dress. This is when I wake up completely confused.